Series of Green and Sustainable Chemistry Bootcamps with John Warner
John Warner is one of the founders of green chemistry and Chief Technology Officer of Warner Babcock Institute for Green Chemistry.
Cefic and John Warner teamed up to organise a series of bootcamps on ‘Green and Sustainable Chemistry’. The objective is to address concerns of the general public about chemicals impacting human health and the environment and support chemical enterprises on how to better explain and address these concerns.
The workshop covers topics such as: Managing risk and safety by design, innovation for sustainability solutions, toxicology for chemists, biomimicry and circular economy, green chemistry and plastics in the environment.
Check out the previous Green and Sustainable Chemistry bootcamp event.
Associated SDG targets
- Reduce illness from hazardous chemicals
- Ensure sharing of knowledge and skills for sustainable development
- Retrofit industries to make them more sustainable
- Achieve environmentally sound management of chemicals
- Enhance scientific research and upgrade the technological capabilities of industrial sectors
© reserved copyrights United Nations 2030 Sustainable Development Goals