The Alliance for a Competitive Industry (ACEI)
The Alliance for a Competitive European Industry (ACEI) was created in 2004 to harness the collective intelligence of 11 of Europe’s leading industry sector associations and BusinessEurope.
The ACEI provides a proactive vision to EU policymakers on how to promote the competitiveness of the European industry on a global scale and transform it towards a sustainable and low-carbon future. The manufacturing industry and its skilled workforce are at the heart of Europe’s prosperity.
Download the ACEI Manifesto 2019/2020: “Europe’s industry united for an inspiring future”.
- ACEA – The European Car Manufacturers Association – acea.be
- BusinessEurope – The Confederation of European Business – businesseurope.eu
- Cefic – European Chemical Industry Council – cefic.org
- CEMBUREAU The European Cement Association – cembureau.eu
- CEPI Confederation of European Paper Industries – cepi.org
- EURATEX – The European Textile and Apparel Organisation – euratex.eu
- Eurelectric – Union of the Electricity Industry – eurelectric.org
- EUROFER – European Confederation of Iron and Steel Industries – eurofer.org
- Eurometaux – European Association of Metals – eurometaux.eu
- FoodDrinkEurope – Representing Europe’s food and drink industry – fooddrinkeurope.eu
- FuelsEurope – The voice of the European petroleum refining industry – fuelseurope.eu
- Orgalim – Europe’s Technology Industries – orgalim.eu